Choosing the right Wedding Photographer is a very personal decision. Ultimately, you need to choose a Photographer that you feel comfortable with and one you can trust to photograph your day in the best possible way. The pricing may play a big factor in your decision ahead of the wedding due to a strict budget. However, it’s important to think ahead. People tend to regret getting bad photography over the amount they spent on a awesome, professional photographer. You won’t be able to repeat this day again. When you hire Christine Jade Photography, you can enjoy your day and trust us to take amazing photos of you.
What makes Christine Jade Photography different to other Wedding Photographers?
- Vast experience and knowledge of portrait and wedding photography, using professional Nikon gear
- We take the time to get to know you as a couple and what is important to you
- We have a great eye for detail. Our style is to take natural, romantic and unique photos which tell the story of each wedding
- Photos are professionally edited and ready to view online within 3 weeks!
What pricing can we expect to pay?
- We offer both digital only and all inclusive Wedding Photography Collections based on your needs and budget. As a general guide, digital collections start from $800 and all-inclusive collections start from $2800.
Are the album and products you supply high quality?
- Our albums and display art suppliers have been carefully sourced by us, to provide our clients with the best photographic products in the industry. We have sample albums available for you to feel the quality yourself. You’ll first notice the weight of the premium leather albums in your hands, as you turn the thick flushmount pages and smell the luxurious leather. They are simply divine and will last a lifetime!
- Our canvas art supplier provides a 75 yr unlimited replacement warranty, meaning whatever happens to your canvas art (accident or not), they will re-print it free of charge.
- Our loose prints are printed on archival quality paper from a professional photographic lab. They come in lustre or matte paper options.
To find out more about the Wedding Collections available, please complete the form via the CONTACT tab so we can talk about your upcoming Wedding plans and your vision for the day.
Christine Jade Photography specialises in Portraits & Wedding Photography. Servicing Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast. For interstate & destination Weddings, enquire within to check availability.